Saturday, March 6, 2010

The countdown has begun

This blog is my last shot at sanity. I've been living in the United States for 2.5 years now, I don't have a job, I don't go to school -as a matter of fact, I don't have a reason whatsoever to ever go anywhere- and still, I've fallen in love with this country. Now that my time here is up, I've decided that I'm going to spend my last four months in America preparing myself, hoarding stuff, learning tricks, so that when I'm back to France I can pretend to myself that I'm still here, learning cool language, watching nifty TV shows undubbed, the year they were meant to be watched, and following my own little american agenda.
One thing you should be aware of before reading the rest: I am obsessed with Twilight. I literally spend more than half my vaguely active time looking for Twilight related stuff to read, to view, or to buy on the internet. So I might be writing a lot about that... I am a huge dork and, oh, have I mentioned that my closest friend ,geographically speaking, lives 4000 miles away from me? (yep, I don't have much of a social life, hence the last shot at sanity bit). So in the highly unlikely event somebody actually reads this, welcome, my friend, make yourself at home!

4 Comments:

Blogger Musing Bella said...

I have now read your entire blog. :-) Mine's not much longer.

Welcome, and glad to have you! Thanks for visiting my blog, too!!

March 11, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger ShotgunCharlie said...

Thanks, that's so nice! I've read your blog nearly entirely, too! I'm having some trouble with the layout I'm trying to fix, without much success, and it drives me mad! Would you by any chance know how I can put the stuff at the bottom of the page in the right hand column?

March 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger ShotgunCharlie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Musing Bella said...

Hey SC - I don't actually. I've messed around in my own layout, but there are some thing I can't make it do... you might ask Twilight Cupcake (http://twilight-cupcake.blogspot.com/) - she's way tech-savvy!

March 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home